Thursday, November 11, 2010

Really Cool People:D

Remember what I said about how the HSJ members can dress up like girls and nobody can tell the difference?
Oh? What's that you say? You don't believe me? That only happens in manga?
Well, I'm gonna prove you WRONG.

This.... is a guy. His name is Reiya, from a band called Dash. Now tell me, doesn't he look like a pretty lady?

Sigh... you still don't believe me?
Okay then. How about this?

Who is this, you ask. What's that? She's cute? Ahhh... So you, too, have been fooled by his appearance, hm? This is Jaejoong.

Proof he is a guy.

Have a good look, folks. Aren't they just cute? Ahhh~~
Well... sorry to disappoint, but they're ALL GUYS. YES. BE SHOCKED.
They're Okamoto Keito and Yuri Chinen, from HSJ, respectively.
So how do you like it, hm? ;)


And yes, you oughtta be able to guess by now.... HE'S A GUY.
Yes. BELIEVE IT.

So? Convinced now? I hope so.
:D
*sighs* I'm in love with HSJ right now..... ^-^
Haha lol.
And no, I'm not a girl. ;)
...If you know what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment