Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Problem

Honestly speaking, my lovesickness has become a problem. A real problem. So much so that I've begun to dream about her. Well, it's not exactly the first time I'm doing something like that... I mean, it's happened about 4 times already...

There were times I told her I was dreaming about the same person 4 times. And she asked, "Is it your senior? The one you're crazy about?" I didn't know what to say. So I replied, "No." To tell the truth, I was infatuated with my senior before. Not just one senior, but two. As well as my ex-classmate, and my sports teacher.

She only knows I used to like my senior (from my club activities) before, so she seemingly assumes that most, if not all, of my dreams are about that senior of mine. The truth is, I'm already over her. And over the others as well. I did tell her before that I found her really cute, and that I dreamt I kissed her (on the forehead) before, but I don't think she gets it. She's surprisingly (and fortunately) dense...

But that's what I love about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment