Friday, November 26, 2010

2011

I really feel like crying right now.

My pet cat... she's not going to be in the same class as me next year. She's not in SBC either...! I really really feel like crying. Thank fully though, I have my best friend to comfort me, but it's still very upsetting. I wish I had spent more time with her this year... but you know, maybe this is for the better.

Maybe this is God's message to me telling me to give up on such a sinful thing.

But still...! I prayed, you know. I prayed hard, asking for her to be in the same class as me in 2011. Must God turn me down like this...? I'm really sad right now.

Of course, I can still see her, but....

... Just the thought of her being with, or merely her talking to other girls is driving me crazy...!! It's not good enough! I want to be by her side!

And to think that earlier on I had told myself I would give up on her. This is probably unrequited, but it's not something I want to keep suppressing either. And I think she doesn't have a clue about it either...

I don't think I like how this is turning out...

1 comment:

  1. Love is not a sin! But being jealous is stealing someones freedom, which is not so nice... You know what is said - if you really love, you want your beloved to be happy no matter what - even if that means it does not include yourself.

    ReplyDelete